We are delighted to announce our 2022 DANWISE Prize winners!
The first winner we would like to declare is Lea Skewes.
Lea was selected as the winner based on:
1. Founding and coordinating the Gendering in Research Network at Aarhus University
2. Publishing in gender and diversity issues
3. Engaging with media and other outreach activities on gender and diversity issues
The second winner is the initiative SexismEDU.
The organisation was selected as winner based on:
1. Founding and coordinating a large-scale petition initiative among Danish academia
2. Highlighting the findings and bringing a topic that impacts on gender equality to the Danish media
3. High impact work which has resulted in fostering of new preventative and action policies against harassment in the workplace at Danish academic institutions