Online Webinar: Energy & Effectiveness Webinar: 3 Shifts To More Professional Success & Personal Balance
October 7 @ 3:30 pm - 4:30 pmFree
Are you feeling more ineffective than ever before?
- Maybe you’re being reactive? Firefighting?
- Perhaps you have a PhD in procrastination? It can feel nice to tick a few admin tasks off the list rather than get stuck into the tasks of highest priority?
- Or are you so busy that you’re not paying enough attention to the people most important to you or your health?
- Is it that you’re suffering from decision fatigue? Where you’ve been going far too hard for far too long. Spreading yourself too thinly. You’ve got to that point now where you’ve got brain fog and difficulty making decisions. Perhaps you’ve found yourself in analysis paralysis?
- Are you’re at that point where you have, just had enough?
What is it for you?
We could really do with a breakthrough in effectiveness.
In this live workshop you will:
Discover the three major challenges facing scientific women.
Prioritise three shifts to increasing your energy and effectiveness.
Be introduced to the Superwoman myth and a new approach to get more done with less push and effort and without burning out.
Uncover the biggest mistake that most of us make in the interest of time management and how to avoid it.
I’ll give you all the tools you need to put that foundation in place so you can thrive in the current climate of uncertainty and create real, meaningful change next year – and beyond!
Dr Hannah Roberts is a career coach and professional skills trainer. During her extensive academic and industrial career, she took research from concept to start-up. Since 2018, she has been a qualified and regulated coach; trained in Talent Dynamics profiling. Specialising in team dynamics, career planning, online networking and social media skills, research planning, commercialisation and management tools. Hannah has a particular passion for diversity and inclusion and women’s leadership development.